So Random! (stylized as SO R@n:D0ᴟ!) is an American Disney Channel sketch comedy series that premiered on June 5, 2011. It was announced as an independent series after Demi Lovato left the parent series, Sonny with a Chance. The series features the actors who acted in Sonny with a Chance, besides Lovato: Tiffany Thornton, Sterling Knight, Brandon Mychal Smith, Doug Brochu, and Allisyn Ashley Arm along with other featured actors who recur in the series. The series premiere was watched by 4.1 million viewers.
On May 2, 2012, Tiffany Thornton indicated that the series had not been renewed for a second season.
Except for Demi Lovato, the main cast of So Random! is identical to that of its parent series, Sonny with a Chance.
- Tiffany Thornton as Tawni Hart, a girl who likes to be the center of attention.
- Sterling Knight as Chad Dylan Cooper, a self-proclaimed Hollywood legend. In Sonny with a Chance he is an egotistical and self-centered cast member of Mackenzie Falls but has now joined the cast of So Random!.
- Brandon Mychal Smith as Nico Harris, the slick fast-talker of the group. He and Grady are best friends.
- Doug Brochu as Grady Mitchell, a gullible goof. He and Nico are best friends.
- Allisyn Ashley Arm as Zora Lancaster, the smart, mysterious and crazy one.
- Matthew Scott Montgomery as Matthew Bailey
- Shayne Topp
- Damien Haas
- Bridget Shergalis
- Audrey Whitby
- Coco Jones as Coco Blue
- Grace Bannon as Grace Wetzel
- Corey Feldman as Sam
Performers and participatorsEdit
- Bridgit Mendler and Adam Hicks, participating in talking to girls with Chester McFowler, Manny McPhee, and Harry Potter in the Real World sketches
- Mitchel Musso, performing "Get Away", and participating in a sketch
- Far East Movement and Miguel, performing "Rocketeer", and participating in a sketch
- China Anne McClain performing "Unstoppable", and participating in sketches
- Coco Jones performing "Stand Up" and participating in sketches.